Actionable website audits for architects
Your architecture firm has an established website presence, but you’re not sure if it’s really working for you, or against you.
Your traffic isn’t growing, and you aren’t seeing the kind of project leads you hoped for. You know something isn’t quite right with your strategy, message, or execution — but you don’t know what to do next.
I’ve advised over 100 architects on website design, SEO, digital marketing and lead-generation. In addition to my work with clients, I’ve offered professional website audits to 500+ architects all over the world.
Let me perform a detailed audit of your website, then produce a video highlighting the problems, and specific, actionable next steps you can take to improve.
The two types of website audit:
I offer two options for architecture firms depending on the level of analysis they need.
1. The First Impressions Audit
This is a 10-minute website video review designed to quickly identify the major issues that are holding your website back and potentially turning away your ideal clients.
I’ll spend 10-minutes on your site, talking you through the problems as I find them.
This audit is best suited to firms who just want to know how their website sits relative to their peers, and what (if any) room for improvement there might be. These audits will often reveal issues that the firm was completely unaware of.
- A 10-minute video audit by Dave Sharp of your firm’s website.
- An assessment of how your website performs, and what major issues you should focus on fixing.
- Delivered within 72 hours.
Cost: A$75 (approx. $58, £42).
2. The Detailed Website Audit
This is a comprehensive, page-by-page website audit where I will not only identify the major issues on your site and share my overall impressions, but I’ll also explain the simple steps you can take to fix these problems.
My analysis will cover critical website issues such as:
- Copywriting quality and persuasiveness – do you sell me on your firm?
- Page structure – is your site informative, and easy to use?
- Project selection – is your portfolio communicating well?
- SEO – could this website rank higher?
- Branding and aesthetics – how is the look and feel?
- Visitor experience – am I likely to take the next step?
This audit will be delivered in the form of a 60-minute screenshare recording, accompanied by a 1-page summary of my recommendations and next steps.
Once you’ve had the chance to review the audit, we’ll book in a 30-minute consultation to answer your questions and help refine your plan for improving your site.
– An easy to understand 60-minute video audit of your firm’s website.
– A 30-minute follow-up call to answer your questions.
– An honest and unbiased perspective on how you’re presenting your firm to the world (I’m not afraid to call your baby ugly).
– A list of action items so you’ll know exactly what to do next to improve your website and marketing results — with a specific focus on copywriting issues, positioning, SEO and user experience.
Cost: A$750 (approx. $579, £423).
Dave has opened our eyes to opportunities we didn’t know existed. He’s helped us clarify and articulate our vision and he’s given us great insights into the world of marketing. He is friendly, funny and totally understanding of the obstacles that face small architecture practices.