Aaron Nicholls and Phillip Nielsen are the directors of Regional Design Service, an architecture practice based Corowa, a regional town located on the New South Wales and Victorian border about 3 hours drive from Melbourne.
In this episode, we discussed:
- The reasons they left Melbourne to start their practice in a regional town (despite warnings from their peers).
- How they’ve engaged with the local community through events, exhibitions and local government to improve local awareness of the values and principles of architects.
- Why they remain connected to their urban counterparts and promote working in regional practice.
- Some of the challenges of the local construction market.
- Why they hired a communications person and what their role entails.
- How Aaron and Phillip approach their different roles in the business
- The strategies they use to elevate their digital marketing.
If this your first time listening to the podcast, please make sure to subscribe to hear a new episode every other week.
Thanks for reading. I’m a marketing coach for architects who want to attract awesome clients. If you want to attract better clients for your firm (the right way), I guarantee I can help you. Click here to learn more about my marketing coaching services.
70 Marketing Ideas For Architects
Looking for more (and better) clients? Download the free PDF.