Rebecca Caldwell is the director of Maytree Studios, a small residential practice based is Brisbane, Australia. Maytree Studios’ tagline is humans first and architects second – and this translates into every aspect of their work, business, and marketing.
In this episode, we discussed:
- The lessons Rebecca took from the difficult first few years of the practice, and why she decided to start over again.
- What Rebecca looks for in a quality client.
- How the practice focuses on breaking down the barriers about what an architect does.
- How the studio’s social media and resources help to educate potential clients and prompt them to reach out.
- How Rebecca structures the initial conversations with new clients so that they’re quick and effortless.
- How the practice creates options within their fee structure.
- The low-cost advisory services the studio offers to budget conscious clients or those who are just getting started.
- How Bec finds the time to think about and optimise every aspect of her business in order to create a calm and enjoyable experience for herself, her team and the client.
If you’d like to learn more about Rebecca and Maytree Studios, you can visit maytreestudios.com.au or follow them on Instagram at @maytree_studios.
Thanks for reading. I’m a marketing coach for architects who want to attract more (and better) clients. If you want to attract better clients for your firm (the right way), I can help you. Click here to learn more about my marketing coaching services.