In this special Q&A episode, I give my take on questions you’ve sent into the podcast, covering topics such as:
- You know you need to figure out your firm’s ‘message’, but where do you start? And who can help?
- Many architects are struggling to find time for marketing during the pandemic. What should you do if you only have one hour each week to work on marketing?
- When it comes to copywriting for your website, is it okay to adopt a friendly, personable tone when it seems like every other firm is boring and aloof?
- You’ve identified a commercial sector you want to generate work in, but how do you build your network and win your first clients?
- Posting on social media can be stressful. How do you overcome that Instagram anxiety?
If you have any marketing questions, please send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll answer them on the next Q&A episode.
Thanks for reading. I’m a marketing coach for architects who want to attract awesome clients. If you want to attract better clients for your firm (the right way), I guarantee I can help you. Click here to learn more about my marketing coaching services.
70 Marketing Ideas For Architects
Looking for more (and better) clients? Download the free PDF.