My most popular service for firms who need support, education and advice on an ongoing basis.
What’s involved: A discovery call, followed by three 60-minute sessions in the first month, then a single 60-minute session each month.
1. Contact me to book a 30-minute discovery call.
We’ll meet for 30 minutes via Zoom to chat about your practice, work out whether we’re a good fit and discuss next steps. If we’re both ready to get started, we’ll confirm the dates and times for our first three meetings, and I’ll send you an invoice and questionnaire for you to complete before our next meeting.
2. We’ll schedule three 60-minute meetings to discuss your goals, analyse your current marketing and develop your plan for the months ahead.
- Discovery: Learning more about you and your firm as we closely examine your current situation and give you space to reflect on your goals and direction.
- Onboarding: Guiding you through the technology and systems that we’ll use to run your marketing, so you can save time and track the progress you’re making.
- Recommendations and planning: Discussing observations and recommendations for your marketing strategy and mapping out a set of actions for you to begin working on right away after each meeting.
Investment: A$1400 (approx. $967, £801) one-time.
3. We’ll meet once a month to review progress, answer your questions and train you and your team on the next steps.
- Ongoing monthly 60-minute Zoom calls to work on implementing your plan together. You’ll leave each meeting with 5 to 10 specific action items and total clarity on the next steps to take to reach your goals.
- Have your questions answered, learn and setup tools and systems to help you achieve more in less time, discuss strategy and planning, and work on marketing directly via screenshare, so you’ll feel continuously supported and confident executing your marketing plan.
- Unlimited email support in between regular monthly meetings to answer any questions that pop up and keep you moving forward. It will feel like you have a marketing expert on your team.
Investment: A$385 (approx. $266, £220) per month.
Coaching is for you if:
- You are a principal of an architecture firm with 20 or fewer employees.
- You want to have a clearer understanding of how to position and promote yourself, and want to know how to approach every aspect of your marketing.
- You are motivated to put the work in to improve your business.
- You are ready to take personal responsibility, be organized and engage in the process fully to see the benefits.
- You are excited to learn the tools to help you become more efficient and successful.
- You are ready for real results and for clients to say, “We just fell in love with your firm as soon as we saw your website,” or “I’ve read every one of your posts and just had to work with you.”
Coaching is NOT for you if:
- You are not a principal of an architecture firm or you have more than 20 employees
- You are looking for a quick fix, silver bullet or overnight marketing success.
- You want to completely offload your marketing duties and have someone else take care of them for you.
- You are not willing to learn new skills, experiment with different tactics, make mistakes and stretch outside your comfort zone.
What size are the firms that you work with?
I have performed most paid services for firms with 1-30 people.
What payment What will a typical meeting look like if we work together on a monthly basis?
Each session will typically start off with an assessment of your analytics and marketing data for the month, and a review of changes you have made since our previous meeting. We’ll then form a game plan for the month ahead, decide on 3-5 specific tasks for you to complete before our next meeting, and discuss the implementation in detail so that you know exactly what to do.
Our meetings aren’t just chats, they are about getting important work done. We will spend most of the session in screenshare looking at proven examples, walking you through the steps, or working on tasks directly.
What do you provide for me after each meeting?
You will receive a todo list that summarises all of the action items and recommendations generated during our meeting.
You will also receive a link to a Google Drive folder than contains the full HD recordings of our meetings so that you can re-watch anything you’ve missed.
After our meeting I’ll be available to answer your questions and provide further advice (where possible) via email as you implement the action items.
What do you provide for me after each meeting?
Long-term results take time and consistent effort every month. My carefully planned process will usually take 12 months for the typical firm to see a significant improvement. However, you will start picking up signs of progress right away. New clients will mention that your website and social media really resonated with them, your traffic and audience will start growing faster, and you’ll start feeling more confident and positive about the direction your firm is heading.
Can you help me to implement some of the recommendations?
I can’t implement tasks for you between our meetings, but as your practice grows I’ll help you build a team of people (both internally and externally) who you can rely on to handle parts of your marketing workload.
I’m not an architect, can we still work together?
No. My expertise is highly specialised and tested for architecture practices. I do not offer speculative marketing advice to brands in other verticals. I will happily refer you to someone else who will be a better fit for your firm.
What does your monthly consulting fee cover?
The monthly fee covers my time meeting with you each month, the research and analysis I conduct prior to that meeting and a portion of the capacity I have available to answer your questions via email and think about your firm between our meetings. It also contributes directly to paying for the advanced tools and apps I use to provide you with data and insightful analysis during our meetings.
My firm has plenty of work, how can you help me?
My process adapts to firms at every stage of the growth journey, whether they’re just getting started, or they’re already the established industry leaders and are looking for new opportunities.
I have worked with a number of fast-growing, successful firms who have no trouble getting work. Instead, they seek my advice on a wide range of subjects including: improving client quality, systems and processes, delegation and management, reporting to shareholders & boards, auditing external marketing vendors, personal branding, book launches, public speaking, pro bono & philanthropic initiatives and much more.
How soon can we start?
I request at least a six-week lead-time for new coaching relationships. I typically have 1-2 openings for new clients each month, but those fill up quickly. The sooner we can start the conversation, the better.