Marketing Coaching for Architects
I offer coaching to architects who understand the power of high-quality marketing to attract a steady flow of the right type of clients – the ones who challenge you creatively, share your values, further your reputation and help you reach your financial goals.
My role is that of a teacher, accountability partner and guide. I will help you get clear on where you currently are in your marketing, we’ll create a tangible plan together, and I’ll be with you every step of the way as you make progress towards your goals.
While I am based in Melbourne, Australia, my coaching services are sought after by firms internationally who understand the benefits of working with an architecture marketing specialist.
This is for you if you are:
- The principal of a registered architecture firm with 20 or fewer employees.
- Ready to put your firm, and your projects, in front of your ideal clients.
- Tired of trying to figure it out yourself with limited results.
- Looking for the freedom to say “no” to clients who aren’t a good fit.
- Eager to be known as a leading firm in your niche.
- Ready to commit to a marketing strategy that attracts high quality clients.
I’ll work closely with you to:
– Clearly define a simple, perfect market position for your practice so that you stop getting lost in the crowd.
– Build a marketing plan that’s easy to follow and doesn’t need constant worry and busywork.
– Make your marketing performance easier to measure and manage by setting up simple analytics, a CRM, foolproof checklists and measurable goals.
– Teach you the best strategies, tools and techniques for every relevant marketing channel so that you can grow your business with confidence long after we’ve finished working together.
There are three ways we can work together.
1. The six-month coaching program
If you’re serious about transforming your architecture practice, and know you need an accountability partner and guide to make it happen, then this is for you. We’ll work together to figure out an effective marketing strategy for your practice, set ambitious goals, and construct a step-by-step plan for you to get there.
We’ll meet three times in the first month so you can build consistent momentum. Once your plan is in place, we’ll meet every 2-4 weeks following a carefully planned structure of 15, 60 and 90 minute sessions.
We’ll work together to select, plan and implement three major marketing improvements by the end of the program.
I’ll be able to answer your questions over email between sessions too, in case you get stuck.
Cost: A$3000 prepaid and non-refundable.
2. Regular monthly coaching
Let’s meet on a regular basis to continuously improve your firm’s marketing strategy and internal processes.
Who this is for: This is for those who wish to continue our work together after completing the six-month coaching program, or for principals who just need expert tactical advice and feedback on a regular basis.
Topics covered: You’ll set the agenda during each meeting as we discuss your most pressing marketing problems for the month ahead. I’ll advise you on your options, and help you create a focused (and effective) plan of attack.
3. A single-issue coaching session
Need help with one thing in particular? Aren’t sure you’re ready to commit to an ongoing program? This option is for those who are seeking professional advice on a specific marketing issue.
Cost: A$330 prepaid and non-refundable.
Dave just gets it! He quickly understood our small Architecture firm. We were convinced by his knowledge and experience from our very first meeting. Dave continues to give us regular direction and invaluable advice, in our inspiring monthly meetings!