Jean Graham is an architect and the director of Winter Architecture, a five-year-old practice based in Melbourne and Torquay.
In this episode, we discussed:
- How Jean and her team approach remote working.
- The importance of maintaining work life balance and avoiding burnout.
- Why Jean produces video for each of her new projects.
- How to communicate the value of what an architect does to the general public.
- How to pick the right clients.
- Why you need to be patient in your marketing to see results.
- Why you should show less on your website.
- The benefits of collaboration with other creatives.
- How Jean decided how big her practice should be to function well.
If this your first time listening to the podcast, please make sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts to hear a new episode every other week.
Thanks for reading. I’m a marketing coach for architects who want to attract more (and better) clients. If you want to attract better clients for your firm (the right way), I can help you. Click here to learn more about my marketing coaching services.