Ian Motley is a Fee Proposal Consultant at Blue Turtle Consulting. Ian and his team help business owners in the architecture and construction industry to improve their fee proposals, increase their conversion rates, and raise their fees.
In this episode, we discussed:
- Why architects should start providing different pricing options in their fee proposals.
- How to avoid potential clients haggling over your fees.
- Some of the ways you can increase the quality of service you provide by offering premium services in your fee matrix.
- The psychology of clients during the buying process, and how they perceive the value of what an architect does.
- The importance of focusing on a niche if you’re looking to grow.
- Why it’s important to dream big and develop a vision for where you would like your practice to be in the years to come.
If you’d like to learn more about Ian and Blue Turtle Consulting, you can visit blueturtlemc.com.
You can also sign up for Blue Turtle’s Fee Proposal Fundamentals CPD course, or schedule a call with Ian.
Thanks for reading. I’m a marketing coach for architects who want to attract more (and better) clients. If you want to attract better clients for your firm (the right way), I can help you. Click here to learn more about my marketing coaching services.