Ben Mitchell is a Co-founder and Director at THOSE Architects, an architecture practice with studios in Sydney and Byron Bay.
In this episode, Ben and I discussed:
- Why it’s essential to see marketing as a cumulative effort, rather than focusing too much on any individual successes.
- How to understand the mindset and worries clients have at the beginning of the journey.
- What it means to be a ‘curator’ of a brand, and how it frees Ben and the team up to delegate some of their marketing to external consultants.
- How architects who aren’t natural self-promoters can still take a positive and productive approach to marketing.
- How to explain architecture clearly by thinking about simple first principles of design.
If you’d like to learn more about THOSE, you can visit thosearchitects.com.au or follow them on Instagram at @thosearchitects.
If you enjoyed this episode of The Architecture Firm Marketing Podcast, please leave a rating, write a review, and subscribe. It helps other architects to find the show and benefit from these conversations, so I really appreciate it.